At Adair Homes, we offer dozens of custom home floor plans so it’s easy to find the perfect plan. But just in case you find that floor plan that’s close-but-not-quite-right, don’t despair. We offer an almost unlimited number of ways to customize each floor plan so you always get exactly the home you want. Because let’s face it, YOU are the best person to design the home you will live in.
Take your kitchen, for example. We offer lots of ideas to create a kitchen you’ll love. And we’re not just talking about choosing a countertop over here or a flooring color over there. Oh no. We’re talking about moving walls, adding windows, even changing the layout. At Adair Homes it’s not only possible, it’s something we do every day.
Here are just a few ways you can customize your kitchen to make your life easier and more fun.
- Custom cabinets: The cabinets you choose have a big impact on the look of your kitchen. Choose cabinets with painted white for a modern farmhouse look or a rich wood look for a classic, warm feel.
- Add or expand the casual eat-in area: Many of our custom home floor plans come with an eat-in area in the kitchen but you can also add or expand an eat-in area by bumping out a wall.
- Transitional design: Transitional design incorporates modern and traditional design so that you can create a unique look. Think sleek dark quartz countertops with classic hardwood floors or traditional granite counters with a splashy backsplash.
- Work stations: Need to dash a quick email off as the oven preheats or pay a few bills online while the soup simmers? Work stations in the kitchen are more and more popular to stay connected.
- Drop zone: Does the continual clutter of keys, mail, and mobile phones on your countertops have you ready to pull your hair out? Design your kitchen with a drop zone that includes a charging station for electronics.
- Color: Look at the homes of our Adair Homes customers this year and one thing is clear. Neutrals are out and color is back in! Create a dramatic accent wall or just brighten up your space with a custom color.
- Double ovens: Saving time never goes out of style, and double ovens are a great time saver when you have a crowd to feed.
- Lovely laminate: Laminate has come a long way in style and function but still remains one of the most versatile (and budget-friendly) flooring options available. Choose the look of natural stone to give your home a rustic look (at a fraction of the cost).
Ready to explore the possibilities for your own kitchen? Visit a Design Center for more ideas and inspiration. See all locations.