It’s our most popular plan, and this Saturday only you will have an opportunity to tour our Plan 2659 in Pendleton, OR during one of our final Open House events of the year. See this 4 bedroom plus den home that is under construction for a current Adair Homes customer.
One Day Only
Saturday, Dec 13th
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
1819 SW 1st St in Pendleton, Oregon
Get details and directions
If you’re considering building a custom home, our Open House events are the perfect no-pressure environment to discover the possibilities. Speak to a friendly on-site team member and ask us all the questions you want – we love to help!
Here are just a few of the features you’ll see during our Open House tour:
- Main floor master suite with dual sinks in the master bath, separate tub and shower, and walk-in closet
- An entertainer’s kitchen with island, sparkling granite counters, and eat-in breakfast area
- An oversized laundry area and mud room that’s the perfect drop zone for shoes, bags, and winter gear
- A large, bright great room
- A private den with French doors
- A garage with added space for a workshop or extra storage area
- Flexible 18’ x 12’ bonus room area that can be used for a media room, play room, craft room, game room and more.
- Three full bedrooms of up to 13’ x 12’
- One bedroom features a walk-in closet
- Secondary bathroom with dual sinks
Of course, what makes touring an Open House event really fun is imagining how you will design your own dream home. Do you prefer a kitchen with added cabinetry? Perhaps combine two bedrooms into a second master suite? Maybe add a fireplace, extend the master bedroom, design a wraparound porch?
At Adair Homes, we think you are the best designer for your dream home. So imagine anything you wish. Then tell us about it. Chances are we can help you make it a reality.
Make the most of your visit by previewing the Plan 2659 beforehand online. You can view the floor plan, view the photo gallery, and even watch a virtual tour. Explore the Plan 2659 now.
Then stop by our Open House event. We’d love to meet you.