What if you could build your dream home and feel like it was a good financial decision? That’s exactly how many of our homeowners feel. In fact, according to Alliance Financial Services the average Adair Homes customer they financed has earned 22% equity through this unique building process. That means that our customers designing and building a custom home in a location they choose isn’t just magical -- it’s practical, too.
As a custom home builder we love that our customers are happy with the quality and value of their home. You may or may not have the same experience, but for years Adair Homes customers have been raving about how much confidence they have in their decision to build with us.
This is what our customers were saying a few years ago:
Many customers still feel the same way today. According to Alliance Financial Services (a sister company to Adair Homes), over the last year many of our customers have reported an increase in the value of their home by the time they moved in.
Here are just a few of the ways that Adair Homes builds value into each and every home:
- No builder mark-up on land costs
- No builder mark-up on site development
- Adair has over 45 years of experience to guide you through the process
- Volume discounts from top suppliers
- High quality included features
- Many low-cost and no-cost customizations available
- Floor plans designed to maximize value
Here’s what recent customers have said about the value of their Adair Home:
- “Best per square foot cost for semi-production home.”
- “I was most satisfied with the value.”
- “As good or better quality of similar houses but at a lower cost per square foot. Local contractors say no way they could build this house for this price.”
(View more customer feedback on Guild Quality)
Of course, the best thing about owning an Adair Home can’t be measured in dollars and cents. That’s because when you build with Adair Homes you can choose from dozens of floor plans to find the exact right home for you. From there, you can choose from hundreds of customizations to make your home truly feel like your own. You can even design your own floor plan from the ground up with our “completely custom” option. It’s all part of the legacy of higher standards that we’re building every day.